Thursday, July 14, 2005

freaking piece of shit called common tests

Yeah. Splendid set of results for common tests. I love myself man. It seems so remotely hard to pass anything la. Like what a great achievement. The irony is, if I had chosen another subject, at least I would have had a slightly more decent set of results. But seriously it doesn’t matter. This is only common tests.

Lets start with math. I didn’t really study I guess. I left everything till the last min, and I really didn’t have the mood to mug anymore. And I came within 2 marks of passing! Its my best outta my 3 subjects! Im such a genius man. Ah I shd jus slap myself…

For physics, I took the advice of a certain mr yeo (who happens to be quite a smartass) and read thru all the notes, understood everything and read thru all the lecture examples. I thought I had at least a good chance of passing. Yeah the paper was shitty but my answers weren’t exactly making sense either. As usual, I flunked like nobody’s business.Btw the smartass did quite well I must add.

Let’s see what about econs. Yeah I won a certain tennis captain, but that is hardly any cause for celebration. I screwed up mcq, wrote nonsense for case study. Of course I got nonsense grades for both. I think my analysis for case study was way too profound for my econs tutor, who gave me a meager 7/30. well done! *pats myself on back* essay is still a great question mark. Let’s have fate drive the final nail in my coffin by giving me a 7/25 for essay as well. Sheesh so much for sacrificing so much time trying to catch up. Totally not worth my time.

Let’s hope I do slightly better for my As la. Wad about EEE? Hehs that would be a pass aint it?

This is bad. Can someone bring me back to primary school, when I only bothered to find out who got higher. Since a long long time ago, it has been much easier to find out who got lower than me.

I think I should consider my future options instead. Do you people see me asking you all “eh want chilli or not?” or “where to sir?” err how about “big or small? How much? Odds is man u let ½” oh how about Singapore idol?? When you see two ah bengs of different genres battling for the crown, I have to say I got an outside chance. Project superstar also can la. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home